Based on the standard Purevision freestanding stoves, the inset models share identical visual and performance features. This means you get the same window size, performance and features as you would with the freestanding models.
Stove Key Features:
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean burning of the stove to produce the High Definition (HD) flame picture.
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed ventilators in houses built after 2008.
- Unique active baffle system for faster start-up and easier refuelling
- High-quality cast ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and very attractive.
- 3.1-6kW operating range as standard, 3.8-8kW operating range for the wide
- SIA Ecodesign certified, DEFRA exempt for burning wood logs in smokeless zones, and clearSkies Level 5 certified
- Available in grey paint finish, and a choice of three and four sided trims
- Convector Stove Technology
- Multi-Fuel capability